About the Application
- Applicant’s Information
- Three short response questions
- Cover Letter (no more than 1 page)
- Resume / CV (no more than 3 pages)
- Two professional references
- Strong interest in criminal justice reform and advocacy.
- Evidence of leadership skills and potential for leadership growth.
- Demonstrated commitment to criminal justice-oriented activities.
- For 2021, the fellowship is open to California applicants only.
The selection process is very competitive and will take into account diversity in experience to enrich peer-to-peer learning. Applications are reviewed by a selection committee composed of Justice Policy Network staff, advisors and experts in the field. Only top candidates receive an invitation for an interview.
Up to 20 fellows are selected per cohort, based on the quality of their application and their interview scores. Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to contributing to social justice advocacy following their fellowship with Justice Policy Network.